Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gluten Free Aussie Girl is back

I'm sorry, I'm sorry.....do I have an excuse for being offline for so long? A toddler, a job, a pregnancy and masses of travel - do they count as decent excuses?!!

I'm 10 weeks off my due date with baby number 2 - another girl I'm told! My hubby is totally cool with this prospect (he is a metrosexual afterall - loves shopping way more than me!) but has insisted we will need a house with 2 bathrooms, and room for a shed for him in the future. Fair enough! Our two year old currently demands he turns the golf off so she can watch the Wiggles, so he's got no hope with 3 of us girls in one house!

All is well, and this pregnancy has been so much easier than the first. I was diagnosed after I had my first little girl, so perhaps the gluten free diet is making it easier? Who knows.

I've travelled to the UK, Ireland, Singapore, Thailand, Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane since I last wrote - so I'll try to catch up with the good, the bad and the ugly over the next few posts on travelling with coeliac disease.

Any tips for coping with a toddler and a newborn will be gratefully received! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog