Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A definite improvement in gluten free products

Guys, firstly again, I'm so sorry for the lack of writing! The kids are now 5 and coming up for 3. We have also added a labradoodle puppy to the family. Are we mad? Yes, totally!

So, I feel that things with gluten free bread may have improved....anyone else agree? finally County Lifenhave either listened to their customers, or tasted the terrible bread the produced, and it's improved! I went to the Frenchs Forest Farmers Market last week for the first time in years, and picked up some yummy gluten free bread.... I will get a picture of the name and packaging next time I'm there.


If anyone has any great bread tips, let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog