Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Carrot Cake (gluten free and very easy)


I have to admit, I’m not a baker. If my old friends from London could see me now….! I was undiagnosed then, drank far too much beer, and relied very heavily on packaged food and pasta with tomato sauce. I eat like a queen now, and have started to bake. For those of you that know me….don’t faint, I know it’s surprising. Not everything is a success, but I can tell you, this Carrot Cake was so easy and so yummy, even I could do it.
Check it out at www.bestrecipes.com.au and search under Gluten Free Carrot Cake.

This would be enjoyed by those who are gluten free or not gluten free. My hubby, who doesn’t like carrot cake and doesn’t need to be gluten free thought it was ‘delicious’.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Zoe,

    www.allrecipes.com.au are running a slow cooker recipe competition - http://www.allrecipes.com.au/competition-rules.aspx

    The prize is a slow cooker... which I feel like most entrants would already have... Regardless! I thought it might tie in with one of your next posts.

    Also, linking to www.allrecipes.com.au is good blog karma :)

    - Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate, I checked out the competition, it looks great! Better get my creative cooking hat on (or get my hubby to help!).

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrot cake is my son's favorite cake and so I made it for him and he really appreciated the flavor, he told me that it was like my old version of carrot cake where in I got recipes from gourmetrecipe. That's very helpful page to count on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog